Medical Hand Foot Care Training
Purpose of Education
Medical hand and foot care training, ingrown nails, warts, calluses, nail fungus, diabetic foot etc. It includes auxiliary applications to prevent problems or to support the treatment of existing diseases. You can improve yourself by participating in the Medical Hand and Foot Care Training, which will be given in cooperation with Istanbul Women’s Hairdressers, Manicurists, Chamber of Craftsmen and Craftsmen, by learning from experts in the field of applications, which are quite comprehensive compared to manicure and pedicure.
About the Certificate
When this training program is completed, participants will be given a certificate of participation approved by YÖK.
Content of the Program
- The training is 16 hours in total.
- The training will last 1 day a week for 4 weeks.
Trainers are members of İKKMESO.
- Training Day and Date:
– All day on Thursday or Friday
– All day on Saturday and Sunday
- Course Fee: 2.200 TL
How Do I Register?
- The Pre-Registration Form should be filled by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- We will contact you as soon as possible for the pre-registration payment and final registration procedures.