Aim of Training program
The overall aims of the course are :
- To enable the learner to communicate effectively and appropriately in real life situation:
- To use English effectively for study purpose across the curriculum;
- To develop and integrate the use of the four language skills i.e. Reading, Listening,Speaking and Writing;
- To learn critical and analytical skills
What is the type of certification for applicants of program (certificate / certificate of participation)
Students who successfully complete their education will be awarded a certificate of attendance by Broward College, showing the program they attended and the grades they have received.
Content of program
General English Courses is offered at 4 levels. We seek to improve students’ English skills in a great variety of settings. Students can develop communicative competence for social and work-related environments through interactive activities simulating real-life situations. Targeted Language skills include: listening, fluency development, oral intelligibility, reading, grammar, writing, and vocabulary development.
Who can attend?
Anyone who wants to improve their English language skills either want to go to school or work can attend to program.
DETAILS OF THE PROGRAM
Education history: 1 March February 2021
Total Hours of Training: 8 weeks / 48 hours / 5 hours per week (40 hours of extra practical English lessons will be provided, and a total of 88 hours of training will be provided)
The number of participants: 25
Course fee: 3.000 TL (VAT included)
- Fill in the “Candidate Information Registration Form” below.
- Our academic advisors will contact you as soon as possible for detailed information.