Professional Make-up Training
Purpose of Education
Professional make-up training, unlike classical make-up training, is a fun and interesting training that is becoming more and more popular day by day, in which special techniques are included in the training. Makeup is the art of using colored cosmetics professionally to cover up the flaws or bring out the good ones.
Today, TV and stage make-up, theatrical make-up, catwalk make-up, fantastic make-up are among the techniques shaped by the imagination of the make-up artist. In order to carry out these studies, theoretical and practical training, observation ability, imagination, material knowledge, technical and color knowledge are required.
You can also get the title of magic brush by taking training in the Professional Makeup Course, improving your hand with applications. In our institution, we provide make-up techniques and product information with original and mixed brands, accompanied by our expert trainer staff. Our aim; is to know and use all professional make-up brands in the industry without being dependent on a single brand.
Content of the Program
Makeup application techniques
- Make-up cosmetics (what is make-up, what is it used for? Let’s get to know the products.)
- How to prepare the skin for make-up? Foundation selection/skin make-up. (Personal skin analysis, skin undertone, skin color determination)
- Shading, lighting techniques (hiding large or imperfect areas on the face, learning the places that need to be highlighted)
- Eye sizing steps (basic steps in every eye makeup)
- Dipliner/eyeliner techniques
- Corrective makeup for eye shapes
- Enlargement techniques for small eyes
- Lifting low eyes
- Low eyelid removal
- Makeup for protruding eyes
- Makeup for hollow eyes
- Almondization of the round eye
- Use of false eyelashes
- makeup trends
- Smokey eyes
- bridal makeup
- Shooting make-ups (importance of light in make-up, indoor and outdoor)
- No make up
Who Can Participate?
Anyone who is at least a high school graduate and wants to improve himself in the sector can attend this training.
Program Operation Details
- Training Date: 12 December 2021
- Training Day: Saturday
- Training Hours: 10.00 – 14.00
- Total Training Hours: 4 Hours – 12 Weeks / 48 Hours
- Number of Participants: 20 People
- Course Fee: 3500 TL TL (Max 3 Installments)
How to Register?
- Aşağıda yer alan ‘Şimdi Başvur’ butonuna tıklayarak Ön Kayıt Formu doldurulmalıdır.
- Ön Kayıt sorası ödeme ve kesin kayıt işlemleri için en kısa sürede sizinle iletişime geçeceğiz.