Purpose of Education
Discover delicious breads that are indispensable for the table, from buckwheat bread with raisins and walnuts to Easter bread with Chef Hande Acı.
About the Certificate
At the end of the training, İSSB Vocational School, Guild SEM approved participation certificate will be given.
Content of the Program
- Buckwheat Bread with Raisin and Walnut
- Easter Bread
- Toast bread
Who Can Participate?
- Anyone interested in bread making can participate.
- Children under the age of 18 are not allowed in the event.
- It is mandatory to show the HES code and vaccination card (double dose) at the entrance to the training. People who have had a single dose of vaccination or who do not have a vaccination card will be asked for a negative PCR test performed 48 hours before the training. Otherwise, people will not be admitted to the training.
- Training Date: 19 February 2022
- Training Day: Saturday
- Training Hour: 10.00 -14.00
- Course Fee: 450 TL
- You can take with you more of the bread you will make during the workshop.
- It is not possible to cancel or change the course taken.
- Lonca SEM reserves the right to make changes to all information at any time and without prior notice.
How Do I Register?
- The Pre-Registration Form should be filled by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- We will contact you as soon as possible for the pre-registration payment and final registration procedures.