Training is held In cooperation with İKKMO Istanbul Women’s Hairdressers Manicures, Chamber of Craftsmen and certificates are approved by IKKMO, our academy is sponsored by Davines and Hair Planet, participants will have the chance to learn and practice the profession and receive career support after graduation, as well as entrance training for professional qualification exams.
1- Salon Color Expertise: Take your color skills to an even higher level as Davines Master Colorist. Further training program that will make you a certified colorist. This program makes you a master in the art of hair coloring. A journey between different blocks. This will lead you to the highest recognition in your position.
- Service Cycle and Standards
- A New Color
- Finest Pigment
- Color Expertise, Blonde Basics
- Optimal Gray Expertise
- Color Correction
- Color Consulting
- Color Artist
- Color Collections
- Trending and Inspiring Details
- Renk Koleksiyonları
- Trend ve İlham Verici Detaylar
2-System Hair Cutting: Become a Davines Master Stylist, reach a new level in the art of hair cutting. Creating a successful style is not just about the cut, color or styling. Rather, it is the perfect combination of three components: Cut + Color + Style
Davines Master Styling takes you step-by-step to perfection.
Basic Cutting Techniques
- Basic Shapes
- Haircut Basics
Modern Cutting Techniques and Contemporary Shapes
- Creative Living Room Studies
- Working by Outputs
- Developing Cutting Techniques
Advanced Cutting Techniques
- Innovative to Experienced Stylists
- Quick and Artistic Techniques
3-Bun Tutorial: Participate in Davines bun and shaping tutorials, master the art of the bun. Don’t you want to impress your customers with creative styles?
- Build a good foundation
- Fixation Basics
- Ideal Preparation of Hair
- Basic Distinctions
- Crepe Techniques
- Model Creation: Hands-on studies on bun styles
4-Salon Management: This training makes you a real salon manager. The aim is to secure your job and increase economic development.
- Build your industry knowledge.
- Expand your business knowledge. Learn new marketing strategies.
- Get the opportunity to develop yourself and your team.
Where Is Your Hair Salon?
- Hall Analysis
- Targeted Plans
- Determining the Concept for the Hall
How Do I Develop Myself?
- How Do I Develop My Employee?
- Being a Team
- Communication Techniques and Leadership
- Increasing Sales
- Measures for Crises
5- Social Media Photo and Video Content: Photography training will enable you to understand the basics of photography and take better pictures with whatever camera or mobile phone you have. You will master photography techniques and settings, and you will know how to take pictures according to different photo types (Portrait, Landscape, etc.). You will start taking beautiful photos and videos and editing them even with your mobile phones, which will learn to use the light correctly. This tutorial will make you stand out on social media.
- Clarity and Depth of Field
- Light Knowledge
- Techniques Used in Environments with Insufficient Light
- Shooting Techniques
- Technologies Used in Photo Editing
6-Perm Techniques: In this training, you will see temporary or permanent perm techniques.
- Pre-Perm Steps
- Correct Medication Use
- Winding Techniques
- Post Perm Care
7-Hair Extension Techniques: In this training, you will see the intricacies of hair extension techniques. You will work on different techniques by expert trainers.
- Hair Analysis
- Correct Hair Usage
- Various Welding Techniques
- Care of Welded Hair
About the Certificate
Upon completion of this training program, participants will be given a certificate approved by İKKMO and YÖK. Hair Planet By Davines certificate will be given. Business and career planning support will be provided.
Who Can Attend the Training?
Anyone who is at least a primary school graduate and has an interest in the profession can participate.
- Education History:
- Training Day:
- Total Training Hours: 350 hours of training, 560 hours of practice
- Traş-ining Hour:
- Number of Participants: 15-20 People
- Course Fee: 7.500 TL (including VAT and materials)