Hairdressing Profession, Level 4 Vocational Qualifications Institution Exam Preparation Course
Purpose of Education
A practical preparation course for the Vocational Qualifications Institution Level 4 exam, which will be held for the first time in Turkey with the cooperation of Lonca SEM and Istanbul Chamber of Women Hairdressers and with Davines product sponsorship, begins. Prepare with the professionals of the profession for the exam, which is required to open a business and where you will have the right to directly enter the master’s certificate exams.
About the Certificate
- When this training program is completed, participants will be given a certificate approved by the Istanbul Chamber of Hairdressers and YÖK. It is possible to work in workplaces with YÖK approved certificates.
- They will be certified by the Istanbul Chamber of Hairdressers and the participants who are successful in the Level 4 exam can open a business for five years and gain the right to participate in the mastery exam.
Content of the Program
- Coloring (Paint)
- Knob Tutorial
- Hair Extension (source)
- Bride’s Head
- Permanent wave
- Exam Seminar given by Istanbul Chamber of Women Hairdressers
Who Can Attend the Training?
- It is required to be literate and a testimonial (written document from the workplace where he/she worked that he/she has professional experience).
Trainers are members of İKKMESO.
- Training Day, Time and Date:
– Two days a week 10:00-18:00 Thursday and Friday, 28 April
– Four days a week, 17:30-21:30, Monday, May 2, 2022
- Training Time: 160 Hours
- Course Fee: 6000 TL (Three installments on credit card or installments up to 12 months with a student loan provided by our institution). There will be a 25% discount for those with a student ID.
- In order to participate in our trainings, you must send us the Candidate Trainee Registration Form that I have attached to you and the receipt you have made the payment.
- The training will be held in the LONCA Continuing Education Center laboratory, training materials will be provided by us. Davines products are used in our laboratory.
How Do I Register?
- The Pre-Registration Form should be filled by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- We will contact you as soon as possible for the pre-registration payment and final registration procedures.