Oral and Dental Health Doctor’s Assistant Training
Purpose of Education
It was aimed to provide general information about oral and dental health to the participants, and to provide equipment about the functioning processes and infection control methods in dental polyclinics.
About the Certificate
When this training program is completed, participants will be entitled to receive a ‘Certificate of Participation’.
- Basic Concepts of Dentistry
- Features and Duties of a Dental Assistant
- Patient Communication and Secretarial Services
- Ergonomics and Four-Handed Dentistry
- Tooth Anatomy and Morphology
- Dentistry Departments:
– Oral Diagnosis and Radiology
– Oral, Dental and Maxillofacial Surgery
– Prosthetic Dentistry
– Endodontic Dental Treatment
– Restorative Dentistry
- Dentistry Treatments
- Materials Used in Dentistry and Treatment Protocol Sets
- Dental Photography
- Oral Care Information
- Infection Control And Sterilization And Disinfection
- Infection Control Supplies
- Cleaning, Maintenance and Protection of Devices and Tools Used in the Practice
- Infection Protective Equipment Information And Hand Washing
- Waste Management
Who Can Participate?
- Those who are graduated from health vocational high school.
- Associate and undergraduate students and graduates in any Health department.
- Working in a healthcare institution.
- Training Date:
– 21-22 May 2022
– 28-29 May 2022
- Training Hour: 09:00 – 17:00
- Training Total Duration: 30 Hours / 4 Days
- Number of Participants: 20 People
- Course Fee: 750 TL
How Do I Register?
- The Pre-Registration Form should be filled by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- We will contact you as soon as possible for the pre-registration payment and final registration