Sourdough Bread Making Workshop
Purpose of Education
By participating in the workshop, which will be held under the instructor of Chef Hande Acı, you will be able to learn all the delicacies of village, baguette and German rye bread made with sourdough, and you will be able to master these delicious breads.
About the Certificate
At the end of the training, İSSB Vocational School, LONCA SEM approved participation certificate will be given.
Content of the Program
- Baguette Bread
- Village bread
- German Rye Bread
Who Can Participate?
- Anyone interested in bread making can participate.
- Children under the age of 18 are not allowed in the event.
- It is mandatory to show the HES code and vaccination card (double dose) at the entrance to the training. People who have had a single dose of vaccination or who do not have a vaccination card will be asked for a negative PCR test performed 48 hours before the training. Otherwise, people will not be admitted to the training.
- Training Date: March 5, 2022
- Training Day: Saturday
- Training Hour: 10.00 -16.00
- Course Fee: 600 TL
- You can take with you more of the bread you will make during the workshop.
- It is not possible to cancel or change the course taken.
- Lonca SEM reserves the right to make changes to all information at any time and without prior notice.
How Do I Register?
- The Pre-Registration Form should be filled by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- We will contact you as soon as possible for the pre-registration payment and final registration procedures.