Bread Making Workshop
Purpose of Education
Discover delicious breads, indispensable for world cuisines, with Chef Hande Acı. Learn how to make bread from different cultures, from Italian Focaccia bread to French Brioche bread, from English Scones bread to hamburger bread, and bring them to your own table.
About the Certificate
At the end of the training, İSSB Vocational School, Lonca SEM approved participation certificate will be given.
Content of the Program
Chef: Hande Acı
Bread making from 4 different cultures, from Italian Focaccia bread to French Brioche bread, from English Scones bread to hamburger bread.
- Hamburger Bread
- Brioche Bread (France)
- Focaccia Bread (Italy)
- Scones (England)
Who Can Participate?
- Anyone interested in food can attend.
- Children under the age of 18 are not allowed in the event.
- It is mandatory to show the HES code and vaccination card (double dose) at the entrance to the training. People who have had a single dose of vaccine or who do not have a vaccination card will be asked for a negative PCR test performed 48 hours before the training.
- Otherwise, people will not be admitted to the training.
- Training Date: 15 January 2022
- Training Day: Saturday
- Training Hour: 10.00 -14.00
- Course Fee: 450 TL
- You can take more of the bread you will make during the workshop with you.
- It is not possible to cancel or change the course taken. Lonca SEM reserves the right to make changes to all information at any time and without prior notice.
How Do I Register?
- The Pre-Registration Form should be filled by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- We will contact you as soon as possible for the pre-registration payment and final registration procedures.